Thursday, June 20, 2013

Super Duper Pooper

So when I was a little girl, we had this potty training video that included a song about how a girl was a "super duper pooper" and I remember being really proud of myself when I was able to go potty.

Here we go:


Yeah, well, that's exactly how I just felt when I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY had a bowel movement! Who knew such a simple thing would be such an ordeal? Yay! Oh my gosh, I never realized how amazing the body is until just this second. I was in so much pain and discomfort because of the constipation, and even though everyone told me not to strain, I still had to strain but thank God the rest came out nice and loose and easy.

I think one piece of advice that really helped was to drink a mixture of prune juice and orange juice heated up (either in the microwave or on the stove) about three times per day and also to go off the Percocet until I had a bowel movement.

Now my husband is going to pick up my Ultram for me, and hopefully everything will be much better.

Yay!

No comments: