Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Six Weeks!

I've reached my six week mark (six weeks post-op) and I'm up and about now. I'm able to walk and resume most normal activities (with the exception of strenuous activities like exercising, dancing and so forth). I have been feeling some pain when walking for a while, and I'm not sure if that will dissipate over time or whether that has to do with my pulling on the stitches (which do not seem to have all dissolved as of yet).

I am looking forward to my appointment with Dr. Goldstein, and I'll let you know what he tells me when I see him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! --YCF

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great. I would love to hear an update. I just had my surgery on 8/2/13 so I have been gathering a lot of encouragement from blogs, so I just wanted to drop you a line & give my appreciation!

Jayen22 said...

What's been happening the past month?! I'm having my surgery in January and want to know how the recovery process is going.